Friday, February 11, 2011

Who's Obsessed?

Owl's are really in now right? I've been trying hard to resist jumping on the bandwagon but recently I've just given up and embraced it. I've slowly started adding some hooters into my decor (and I'm not talking about women in orange hot pants who serve wings - much to the chagrin of my husband).

I found this set of brass ones at the flea market a few months ago for $6.

This planter was on sale for $2.50 at Hobby Lobby. I love how my spiky succulent looks like out of control head feathers.

My most recent trip to the flea market netted me these gems for only 50 cents each!

They were a little too 70's for my style so I grabbed a can of Krylon fusion spraypaint (because I'm not sure what substance these things are made of) and gave them a quick coat of white.

They're a welcome addition to a blank space of wall in my living room. I don't know if I'm completely happy with them yet. I feel they need to be paired with some other things to really make them pop, but right now I'm enjoying them.

How about you? Have you embraced the owl revival?

No comments: