Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I can't put it on Etsy but it was good!

So you may be sitting around wondering what I've made lately - or perhaps not since you most likely have a life of your own. However, in case you were wondering - here is my most recent project.


The supplies:



The finished product:


And it was good people, very good. I can't take full credit for it though, it was my friend Carrie's idea to drown the sorrows of our daily soul sucking corporate jobs in ice cream, hot fudge, reddi wip and marshmallow fluff. It was my idea to top it all with cherries.
Things on the crafting front are pretty slow nowadays. It is summer after all and I've been keeping pretty busy with gardening and home improvement projects.
I do hope to have some new stuff for the shop soon though. In the meantime I'm headed back to the kitchen. It would be a pity to let the leftover supplies go to waste you know.

No comments: