Monday, March 2, 2009

Craft show purchases

My mom and I attended a local craft sale this past weekend and I came home with 3 treasures that I wanted to share with you. The first is a fabulous ceramic bunny planter. I was thrilled to find Chris Farr's booth at the show as I'm a big fan of her work and have several of her pieces. Her work is whimsical and durable and I can't wait to find the perfect plant to put in this little guy's cabbage!

Another whimsical find were these fabulous fireflies made by artist Don Hutchings. Mom and I have been fans of his work for a few years and we were definitely smitten with his new creations this year.

I couldn't resist this little guy made from an antique Christmas bulb.

And this wide mouthed Bell jar bug is perfect for my flower bed.

The pole is even removable and one of his little wings can be converted into a hook in case I want to hang him somewhere.

No comments: